The translation is for information purposes only and the Spanish version will be valid in case of discrepancies.
Who is the Data Controller?
Identity: Clover Soluciones Globales de Marketing, SL
Trade Name: Clover Creative Health Solutions (CLOVER CHS)
Tax Number/VAT Number: B85142115
Registered Office: Plaza de la Encina 10-11, N4 planta 3ª, 28760 Tres Cantos (Madrid), Spain
Phone number:+34 91 803 72 79
What is the purpose do we process your personal data?
It is not necessary to register to use this website. We do not request any personal information about visitors to clover-sgm.es, except with certain limitations in the use of "cookies" (see, Cookies Policy). However, there may be situations where you want to register.
In such cases, CLOVER CHS may contact users in order to comply with the duty of information and/or obtain the consents required by the new European regulations for the protection of personal data, or any other legally established obligation. Specifically, we will treat the personal data of users in the following cases:
In any case, the authorization to process your data is voluntary and your refusal would only result in the fact that you would not receive communications from CLOVER CHS and/or its associates. Your contact details will remain on our exclusion list to prevent you from receiving further information from CLOVER CHS.
How long your data is retained?
The personal data you provide to us will be retained for as long as the contractual / business relationship is in force, or for a period of four years from the last business relationship in accordance with the regulations for tax purposes.
However, only if you have given us your consent to receiving communications, our entity will continue to retain your information for sending such communications that we consider to be of interest to you, as long as you do not request deletion by the interested party.
In case you consent the processing of your data to manage your registration in a job offer, our entity will retain your personal information for one year from when you provide your CV to Clover CHS.
In general terms, your data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of actions that may arise and, after this, its complete elimination. You can always exercise the rights recognized by current legislation by contacting us through the most convenient way for you.
Why do we process your data?
The legal basis for processing your data may vary according to the above purposes, among which are:
How do we obtain your data?
The personal data that CLOVER CHS processes from the user on its website are those that the user communicates in the forms provided.
How does CLOVER CHS obtain your consent?
In cases where it is necessary, CLOVER CHS will obtain the consent of the users through the specific boxes located in the online forms.
Who is the recipient of the data? are there any international transfers of data?
Generally, your data will not be communicated to any Third Party, except for cookies (see, Cookies policy) and between the Tandem Group associated companies, maintaining the security measures, as well as in cases when it is necessary to comply current legal obligations. In any case, if there is any change in this regard, you will be duly informed requesting your consent for said assignment.
We inform you that international transfers will not be made either. If so, we inform you of the transfer of data outside the European Economic Area, based on the existence of adequate guarantees in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and being these guarantees available to those who expressly request them to Privacidad@tamdenhg.com
However, we inform you that for the proper provision of services (see, web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by our company (data processors) may have access to personal information necessary to perform their functions and with the sole purpose of ensuring the proper development of the contractual and / or commercial relationship and to comply with legal obligations of the entity.
Our entity in its commitment to privacy and data protection of the user will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the treatment is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and ensure the protection of the rights of the user.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. In this regard, you have the right to request:
Right to withdraw the consent: It is your right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the purposes that are legitimate on that basis, at any time and in an easy way.
- Right of access: This is your right to ask us for details of the data we hold about you and how we process it, and to obtain a copy of it.
- Right to rectification: This is your right to obtain the rectification of your inaccurate or erroneous data, as well as to complete incomplete data.
- Right to erasure: This is your right to request deletion or suppression of your data and information in certain circumstances. However, please note that there are certain occasions when we are legally entitled to continue to retain and process your data, for example, to comply with a legal obligation to retain data.
- Right to restriction of the processing: This is your right to restrict or limit the processing of your data in certain circumstances. For example, if you apply to have your data erased, but instead of erasing it, you will prefer that we block it and process it only for record- keeping purposes because you will need it later to file a complaint. Again, please note that there may be times when we are legally entitled to refuse your request for restriction.
- Right to object: This is your right to object to our processing of your data for a specific purpose, in certain circumstances provided for by law and related to your personal situation.
- Right to data portability: This is your right to ask us to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format and to transfer it to another data controller provided that we process your data by automated means.
You may exercise these rights by contacting the controller. To do so, you can use the contact details provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Likewise, we inform you that if you deem it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent given for any specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid. www.agpd.es.
Updated as of May 12th, 2023